Merryweather is the blue fairy godmother (her sisters are Fauna and Flora) from Sleeping Beauty. I identify with Merry not only because I sorta physically resemble her 😮 , but because she’s spunky, optimistic, and loves life. That’s me in a nutshell! So besides a spunky optimist, what else should you know about me? I make my living as a special needs teacher for students with social and emotional deficits. I’m a mom, wife, daughter, and sister. I’m passionate about love, writing, and imagination – which would explain my love of all things Disney. My aim for This Fairy’s Life is to just pour the poems, thoughts and/or ideas that have been pinging around in my head into this blog for my own enjoyment, and maybe you’ll like what you read once in awhile, too – that would please me. So pour yourself a cuppa, and come sit for a spell – grab a blanket – it’s chilly out!
- 632 hits
- I entered a giveaway for a chance to win "Sweater Vest Plaid Blanket Scarf - Christmas..." by LINKED MODA. giveaway.amazon.com/p/61d2e30ca73d… #giveaway 18 hours ago
- RT @Lyricalswordz: We can't only assign writing that asks students to demonstrate their final thinking; writing must be used to explore one… 1 week ago
- RT @PhilippaWrites: https://t.co/5KDyqF2cdC 3 weeks ago
- Wait...what?? twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 1 month ago
- RT @JustADCohen: An incomplete list.... Mueller: lying Comey: lying Obama: lying Clinton: lying Federal judges: lying His sex assault accu… 1 month ago