Merryweather is the blue fairy godmother (her sisters are Fauna and Flora) from Sleeping Beauty. I identify with Merry not only because I sorta physically resemble her 😮 , but because she’s spunky, optimistic, and loves life. That’s me in a nutshell! So besides a spunky optimist, what else should you know about me? I make my living as a special needs teacher for students with social and emotional deficits. I’m a mom, wife, daughter, and sister. I’m passionate about love, writing, and imagination – which would explain my love of all things Disney. My aim for This Fairy’s Life is to just pour the poems, thoughts and/or ideas that have been pinging around in my head into this blog for my own enjoyment, and maybe you’ll like what you read once in awhile, too – that would please me. So pour yourself a cuppa, and come sit for a spell – grab a blanket – it’s chilly out!
- 632 hits
- RT @TheDailyShow: #BetweenTheScenes: Why do people talk about mass shootings as if they're natural disasters? https://t.co/qEMww41QJd 2 weeks ago
- @WaltDisneyWorld I'm also born in '71!Grew up making mouse memories with sister & parents;now with husband and son.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Comment more suited to the President of Tiddly Winks Enthusiasts of America than it is the POTUS. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 weeks ago
- @WriterlyTweets Donald Trump is POTUS. 2 weeks ago
- I'm really digging this metaphor! twitter.com/funder/status/… 1 month ago