Merryweather is the blue fairy godmother (her sisters are Fauna and Flora) from Sleeping Beauty. I identify with Merry not only because I sorta physically resemble her 😮 , but because she’s spunky, optimistic, and loves life. That’s me in a nutshell! So besides a spunky optimist, what else should you know about me? I make my living as a special needs teacher for students with social and emotional deficits. I’m a mom, wife, daughter, and sister. I’m passionate about love, writing, and imagination – which would explain my love of all things Disney. My aim for This Fairy’s Life is to just pour the poems, thoughts and/or ideas that have been pinging around in my head into this blog for my own enjoyment, and maybe you’ll like what you read once in awhile, too – that would please me. So pour yourself a cuppa, and come sit for a spell – grab a blanket – it’s chilly out!
- 631 hits
- RT @mashable: These solar panels were PRINTED using special ink https://t.co/efUhJ6I0oC 3 days ago
- @realDonaldTrump Why did you refuse to release your tax returns? 5 days ago
- RT @writingproject: We are thrilled to have our board of directors in town to celebrate the opening of our archives at the Bancroft Library… 2 weeks ago
- @WriterlyTweets Fidget spinners ineffective for anxious dogs. #amwriting #sixwordstory 2 weeks ago
- RT @novlrtweets: "A person who publishes a book appears willfully in the public eye with his pants down." - Edna St Vincent Millay #amwriti… 3 weeks ago