Merryweather is the blue fairy godmother (her sisters are Fauna and Flora) from Sleeping Beauty. I identify with Merry not only because I sorta physically resemble her 😮 , but because she’s spunky, optimistic, and loves life. That’s me in a nutshell! So besides a spunky optimist, what else should you know about me? I make my living as a special needs teacher for students with social and emotional deficits. I’m a mom, wife, daughter, and sister. I’m passionate about love, writing, and imagination – which would explain my love of all things Disney. My aim for This Fairy’s Life is to just pour the poems, thoughts and/or ideas that have been pinging around in my head into this blog for my own enjoyment, and maybe you’ll like what you read once in awhile, too – that would please me. So pour yourself a cuppa, and come sit for a spell – grab a blanket – it’s chilly out!
- 633 hits
- RT @racusick: Stop bashing these kids. You say they're not old enough to organize #nationalwalkout or know what they believe but you say th… 20 hours ago
- RT @julienjamar: Ah! Books! #amwriting #amreading https://t.co/yJ1Yq1esjh 20 hours ago
- RT @car_nove: And it's hard to say it...but I wish I didn't have to try to make a difference. I wish that I didn't have to feel obligated t… 20 hours ago
- RT @DisneyMKingdoms: Retweet Rewards! The more retweets we get, the more gifts you'll receive! Let's work together and earn those gifts! ht… 5 days ago
- RT @car_nove: Hearing my school said in the same sentence as Columbine and Sandy Hook will never stop shocking me. I don't want MSD to be r… 2 weeks ago